I have been getting an error (actually warning) in my AD managment agents telling me that it completed with ”transient-objects”.
To fix this i found an great way to locate the object. After locating them, they can be removed and reprovisionerd.
– Open up Identity Manager.
– Click into Managment Agents.
– Click on the MA that is reporting the ”error” and click ”Search Connectorspace” in the right pane.
– Click on Column Settings and add ”<transient>” to the list.
– Click search.
– Wait until search finish and then sort on the newly added column.
– Remove or update the transient objects.